What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie sync but can't find on iPad

Tom3600

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I synced several movies (mp4) and my iTunes shows them sync'd. However, I can't find them anywhere on my iPad. I opened iPod icon and it shows library but no movies or vids. Where do I find the movies??

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the forum!

Try the Videos app. Unlike iTunes on your PC, the iPad has a separate app for playing audio content and another for video content.

OP
T

Tom3600

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the forum!

Try the Videos app. Unlike iTunes on your PC, the iPad has a separate app for playing audio content and another for video content.

Thank you. They are there. However, when I sync'd they did not show up there as I checked. I did do another sync this morning with some music and now it OK. Thank you for your help.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If in doubt or cant find files you know are synced, use ifiles app from cydia. Have to be jailbroken though. Its the best n only PC/Mac style file/system eplorer on ipad. Allows u to view/cop/cut/paste anny type format files into ipad internal memory. Just for future references ;-)

Most reactions