What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Move file from PDF PRovider to Dropbox

modemjunkie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PDF Provider for ipad is an outstanding app which lets me do things I can't even do on my PC, like copy my blog while in administrative mode, but there is one thing I can't figure out. How do I send a .PDF from PDF Provider to my Dropbox.

I can email the files to myself but that seems an unnecessary step.

Thanks,

Len

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Do you have the DropBox app?

Somewhere PDF Provider should have an Open In... option. It will probably show up by tap and holding on the document, or under the share icon (looks like a box with an arrow coming out of it).

DropBox should appear as an option. Select it and the DropBox app will open with the app ready to be uploaded.

If PDF Provider does not support the Open In... option, then you are left with the email it t your self option you mentioned.

Nataly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
on Dar-Soft site, in news, developers write

New versions of these products bring you improved Dropbox support right from the application. So now you can download and convert documents shared on your Dropbox account without leaving the application and then upload ready PDF documents back to your account.
In case of using most powerful tool PDF PRIvider it allows you, for example, to create a combined reports from several different types of documents from your reporters uploaded to your Dropbox account. This can be done using the improved Merging feature which now allows to reorder documents before merging them.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts