What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Microphone and app to work with Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for a Public Address System or Microphone or Microphone app to integrate the following hardware configuration:
1- microphone (internal or USB external)
2- iPad
3- Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter
4- powered speakers.​

The goal is to create a Public Address system with an Pad 2 and then iPhone. I just purchased a Logitech Wireless (Bluetooth) Speaker Adapter. It works great, pairing immediately, and driving a pair of old powered speakers playing from Music app. I would like to drive the speakers from the internal or external USB Logitech microphone. I tried using several microphone apps. One worked with the Bluetooth speakers but only from recorded voice. The other worked in real time but only through the audio jack not Bluetooth speakers.

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The OP hasn't been back since starting this thread, which was more than 4 years ago. He should have found an answer in the meantime.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts