What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Micro sim tray

ghosh99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have this basic iPad 16gb wifi. I was trying to locate micro sim tray in my I pad but the only slot I have is for the battery charger. I am taking my iPad to India and would like to get a sim card. Please help

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, as the previous poster said, you have the WiFi only model. There is no 3G on this model and hence no SIM tray.

Tim

OP
G

ghosh99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you. I was going on poking my charger slot with a paper clip. Now how do I download talk atone in my iPad?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It should be available in the App Store. Only apps from the App Store can be used on the iPad.

Tim

chlee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ghosh99 said:
Have this basic iPad 16gb wifi. I was trying to locate micro sim tray in my I pad but the only slot I have is for the battery charger. I am taking my iPad to India and would like to get a sim card. Please help

Wifi only do not have sim card slot, you cannot connect to Internet even you can get a sim card, however there is a solution which you can connect thru WiFi access point.
In Malaysia we have a pre-paid service provider which can give you a 4G broadband speed. Since I am not qualified to post any link yet, I am can type this URL in your search, yes.com.my to find out more.

Most reactions

Latest posts