What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miami Beach and Environs

OP
giradman

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Wow that looks like it's a good book I've been to some places in Florida. I never seen that book though.

Hi Thomas - thanks for 'chiming in' - the book was released just a few months ago - a LONG one (500+ pages in hardback - I'm reading a half dozen books @ the moment, 4 on my iPad) - half way through - this is an excellent history of the entire Gulf and not just Florida; wife & I have been going there for decades on a yearly basis so have been to MANY areas, as some of my travelogues indicate - one of her favorite places is the Don Cesar Resort in St. Pete's Beach (check the first post HERE) - we've stayed there probably a half dozen times since the late 1970s - thanks again for responding - I was hoping for some Floridians to respond - always makes these travelogues more interesting w/ some 'locals' commenting. Dave :)

Most reactions