What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matching white iphone 4

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone bought the White iPhone 4 to match their White iPad? I now have matching sets ;) (the black set is my sons). Is anyone as Apple crazy as me?

Attachments

• image-366676382.png
    image-366676382.png
    502.5 KB · Views: 913

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What surprises me is that no one does 'custom' finishes for the iPad. My PC is a Sony Vaio P and there's a very active market in third-party, custom 'paint jobs' for the 'P'. Why is no one doing custom paint jobs for the iPad?

But it's definitely very cool to have a matching white iPhone and iPad.

Tim

k7lvo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm holding out for the iPhone 5. Haven't made up my mind on black or white...

(I'm not a total stranger :D to the iPhone... One of my work phones is a 3GS.)

OP
I_luv_Apple

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I will be getting the iPhone 5 too but as a free upgrade in July

Godfather4190

iPF Noob
Reaction score
k7lvo said:
They must do things different over there. I'm not aware of iPhones ever being free on this side of the pond...

I don't think it matters what side of the pond your on, a free iPhone upgrade simply does not exist.

OP
I_luv_Apple

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As in free "no get out of contract"charge.! I am an O2 platinum customer therefore get the option of not paying for the last 6 months hence why I can upgrade for free (apart for the handset cost)

Godfather4190

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I_luv_Apple said:
As in free "no get out of contract"charge.! I am an O2 platinum customer therefore get the option of not paying for the last 6 months hence why I can upgrade for free (apart for the handset cost)

I'm pretty sure everyone who bought the iPhone 4 can get an early upgrade. I got mine when it came out last June. My upgrade date is June 30th 2011.

OP
I_luv_Apple

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I too got the black iPhone 4 on contract on the release date, but usually at that time only 18month contracts were available. But O2 have a loyalty system in place where if your bills are over a certain amount you get the chance to upgrade first and for free without paying the remainder of your contract. It isn't true that anyone can get new released phones. I wanted to buy a sim free White iPhone but they would not sell it to me as they tend to keep limited stock for contracted customers. Hope this clears things so we can stick to talking about iPads :)

Godfather4190

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I_luv_Apple said:
I too got the black iPhone 4 on contract on the release date, but usually at that time only 18month contracts were available. But O2 have a loyalty system in place where if your bills are over a certain amount you get the chance to upgrade first and for free without paying the remainder of your contract. It isn't true that anyone can get new released phones. I wanted to buy a sim free White iPhone but they would not sell it to me as they tend to keep limited stock for contracted customers. Hope this clears things so we can stick to talking about iPads :)

A full discount on a standard handset or iPhone upgrade is not available at this time but you may qualify on 06/30/2011. We can offer you a discounted iPhone upgrade at a higher price with a 2-yr commitment and an $18 upgrade fee. Please visit a participating iPhone sales location for pricing on this offer.

This is the response I get when I call *639#, which is where AT&T customers can find out they're upgrade date. Both of my other friends who went with me to get it on launch day get the same upgrade date. Also my friend who got the iPhone when verizon launched it, gets an upgrade 1 year after she got it. Hope this clears things up further;)

Most reactions