What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark All As Read Feature removed?

caq

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was not sure where to put this. I have not been here in a while and noticed fhat we can no longer mark threads as read so they are no longer highlighted. I liked that and do not see the option in the menu bar any longer. I don't want to have to read all the old posts I missed. I would like to mark all posts as read and then be able to see when there is a new post the next time I am here. Am I just not seeing it? We used to be able to do this. Even threads that I just now read a couple posts in still are bolded as if that thread was not read.

Thanks.
CAQ

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's still here, hidden by the three dots:
image.jpg

When you tap them, it will appear.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you didn't read all the pages of a thread, but are still on one of the "older" ones, you'll still get the Unread behaviour, until you've looked at the last page as well.

OP
C

caq

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's still here, hidden by the three dots:
View attachment 62671
When you tap them, it will appear.

Found it. I have the brightness turned way down on my iPad Air because the battery drains so fast and did not notice the three dots.

Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts