What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mapping App

iPadBiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've come to know this forum as expert for my iPad addiction so I'm hoping for a suggestion from one of the bright contributors.

On my PC I use a program called Microsoft Streets and Trips. Its a handy program for importing a list of addresses from a spreadsheet and dropping them as pins on a map to see a more visual representation of where in space they are.

I've got a list of new perspective customers which I want to do this with however for convenience was hoping to do on my iPad. Does anyone have a suggestion for an app that will complete this need?

Thanks in advance.

Tom

incapete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can do something like this using an upload into google maps ( I can't remember if it's an XML or KML file) but it's relatively straightforward.

Tonefish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been looking for an app like this too. The ones I've found seem to use contacts but many of my POIs don't have addresses, which is what these apps seem to use.

If there is an app that will use gpx files, that would be great since this file type can be exported directly from Streets and Trips or the European version, AutoRoute.

Most reactions

Latest posts