What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Managing Storage.

sandiewk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am doing an online Spanish course and I download the lessons to Office Suite . I just received a message telling me that my O S storage is full and that I can manage my storage on "Settings" but I can't seem to be able to. Can anyone please help? The app for the programme is there and I still have overall storage left but am unable to increase the storage for O S.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
One of the cloud service/storage options for Office Suite Professional is iCloud (probably using Documents and Data). Do you have that turned on, and have you checked how much storage you have left there?

Here is where to check it out: Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup.

To the best of my knowledge there is no way to change how much local storage can be used by an app. Then again, I've never heard that there was a limit either; though I suppose the developer could set one, either on purpose or through bad coding.

OP
S

sandiewk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your help. I followed your directions and managed to delete some of my old lessons and am now able to download my current ones. Thanks again, this site has been invaluable to me.

Most reactions