What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make a signature

Amp1216

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just discovered that you can make a sig for this forum I've been using the app the whole time but can some 1 help me how to make one I've looked on the main site not on the app and can't figure it out

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Amp...

If you go to the settings located in the upper right, just above your post...

You will open a page of your settings. Look to the left and see where it says, "edit signature."

There, you can set your signature.

Just remember a few things with your signature line:

12.1. You may have no more than five lines in a signature [maximum].

12.2. You may not include any external links. This includes e-mail addresses, Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, blog sites, etc. Please note this is for external links; you may link to posts within iPadForums.

12.3. You may not have a signature that contains advertisements for any product, service, web site, etc.

12.4. Your signature content should follow the rules of this forum (no profanity, rudeness, etc.).

12.5. Your signature should not be overly enhanced with the use of punctuation, color, etc., making the signature too flashy. Signature text that is too long or obtrusive will be changed or removed.

NOTE: If your signature is in violation of any of these rules, Staff may remove it without prior notice.

Most reactions

Latest posts