What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mailbox app can't load attatchments or pics

rookie50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I compose an email in mailbox the icons (paper clip and camera) are unresponsive. This mens I cannot add a file or picture to the email? Any suggestions. I have turned on contacts and pictures in the privacy settings for mailbox.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To add files or pictures to the email, you have to connect the app to Dropbox.

OP
R

rookie50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To add files or pictures to the email, you have to connect the app to Dropbox.
Thanks for the suggestion but the mailbox app is linked to dropbox. Mailbox works fine on my android phone. Just since latest update on iOS running version 8.02 do I have this issue

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't used the app for quite a while now. When I installed it, it asked for access to contacts, but nothing else. It's also not possible to enable it in Privacy - Photos, because it doesn't appear there. Mailbox only is able to connect to Dropbox, if you allow it.

It's quite possible that the last update disabled or broke the connection to the Photo app.

OP
R

rookie50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't used the app for quite a while now. When I installed it, it asked for access to contacts, but nothing else. It's also not possible to enable it in Privacy - Photos, because it doesn't appear there. Mailbox only is able to connect to Dropbox, if you allow it.

It's quite possible that the last update disabled or broke the connection to the Photo app.
Thanks I think you are probably right. Will wait for next update.

Most reactions

Latest posts