What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail Server

gurkin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help help please, when I open my emails I keep getting a message saying this , "this message has not been downloaded from the server " this has only started in the last week and I do not think I have done anything wrong I have not change any of my settings, any idea's please.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try signing out of the account, and closing out the Mail.app in your multitasker, then sign back into the account on your device. It may also be a slight server lag or a connection issue on the client end that may be causing the issue.

OP
gurkin

gurkin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try signing out of the account, and closing out the Mail.app in your multitasker, then sign back into the account on your device. It may also be a slight server lag or a connection issue on the client end that may be causing the issue.
Thank you I think you are correct as regards the connection issue as I seem to have had the problem since Bt fitted a new hub and master box, it's supposed to be fibre optic , I will contact them and see what they have to say. Many thanks

Most reactions