What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail / Safari / Waze Crashing all of a sudden

Kerean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am on IOS 7.0.6 jailbroken a long time ago. Recently, all of a sudden, my mail, safari and Waze apps crashed upon launch. All three were running fine before that. Thinking it could be a new tweak that caused it, I uninstalled those I can remember installing in the recent past. No Joy.

I then tried starting my phone in safe mode, which should eliminate any problems caused by tweaks since I understand that tweaks don't run in safe mode. Still no joy. mail and Safari crashes the iPad Mini 2. Waze causes the iPad mini 2 to reboot.

Anyone faced something similar and/or know what can be done? I do not wish to update as this time as I require jailbroken IOS for many things.

Thanks!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since you're talking about a jailbroken iPad, I've moved your thread to the iPad Hacking Forum where it will receive more attention.

OP
K

Kerean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks scifan57. Hope someone can assist.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you go ahead and give us a list of your installed tweaks and repos? Hopefully, then one of us can help ID the one(s) causing your issues.

Thanks.

Marilyn

OP
K

Kerean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Marilyn, Is there an easy way to get an export of these tweaks and repos? I tried this tweak AppInfo but it also crashes upon launch.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Huh. I didn't know AppInfo crashes (it's working well on my iPhone). In AppInfo, have you tried:

(1) going to the Packages tab,
(2) tapping the Action button at the upper right,
(3) selecting "Simple List" in the pop-up and
(4) emailing the list to yourself?

I ask all that because if AppInfo can't do this for you, I have no idea how to [easily] get a list of installed tweaks and repos.

You may have to do screenshots from Cydia...?

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts