What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MagicJack App Not working on iPad 2 WIFI only

mbonet97

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Ipad 2 Wifi Only, Does not work with MagicJack . The apps installed ok, and establish my account and telephone Number , but I can't make calls. It does flash when someone calls, but can not answer. It does say ready to use but I can not dial out or answer the phone.

I wonder if anyone else have the same problem, and if you have corrected this issue.

Any information would be appreciated since MagicJack Customer assistance is not available.

Thank you

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Sorry I don't use MagicJack but hopefully someone will be along to help you who does

The IPad Forum is a community of members from all walks of life and from all over the world coming together to share our experiences and to help each other learn about this wonderful piece of technology the Ipad. There is a wealth of information already here in the many threads we have so doing some searches will answer most of the questions you have. If then you cannot find the answer you are seeking then by all means post your question. There are many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you.

We also have our own App - It is a very simple app to navigate.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8
Reading the IPad manual is a great place to start so please download a copy of these.
http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/
A very informative thread from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
We have rules like any Community so please read these also
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Once again we welcome you here and are so pleased you have joined us!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

manic9803

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mbonet97 said:
My Ipad 2 Wifi Only, Does not work with MagicJack . The apps installed ok, and establish my account and telephone Number , but I can't make calls. It does flash when someone calls, but can not answer. It does say ready to use but I can not dial out or answer the phone.

I wonder if anyone else have the same problem, and if you have corrected this issue.

Any information would be appreciated since MagicJack Customer assistance is not available.

Thank you

I just tested this app about 15 minutes ago. I did not sign in under my account, however I was able to make test calls. Haven't tested it with me being logged in. I simply downloaded the app from the app store and dialed out. No adjustments or anything needed besides a pair of headphones with a mic.

belajr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not sure why your app is not working, but I have the magicjack app installed on my ipad2 and it works great. I have it tied to my existing mj account and I can make and receive calls with no problems. The only issue I have is that the app version doesn't seem to recognize that I have international prepaid minutes so it won't let me make calls overseas like I can with the same number via the computer. One thing you may try if you haven't already is reboot the iPad after installing the app, not just turn it off, ie, hold down the off button until it completely shuts down. Good luck.

A

angellike

What is your suggestion as best VPN for ipad? One that will not slow down the speed of browsing and will work with safari

candycane2509

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi peeps, I'm having some difficulty with my Magicjack app as well. It worked fine for the last two weeks and now I keep getting an error 3 message. Can anyone offer any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Most reactions

Latest posts