What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magaznes

Fool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an official list for digital magazines for the iPad

I love mountain biking and v dub/ Audi stuff and would like to get mags digitally.

Thanks in advance

ravynshadow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am also interested I just got an email from TFH (tropical fish hobbyist) you can get a year digital for $1.00 and they work on the iPad you were also entered in a drawing for an iPad when you subscribe.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how about the Zinio app?

I use Zinio and love it. I have 6 e-subscriptions, Zinio sends me an email reminder when each new month is released. I noticed the e-subscriptions come out about one week before the mail version. You can also save your Zinio magazines on their server so you dont consume your drive space.

OP
Fool

Fool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how about the Zinio app?

I use Zinio and love it. I have 6 e-subscriptions, Zinio sends me an email reminder when each new month is released. I noticed the e-subscriptions come out about one week before the mail version. You can also save your Zinio magazines on their server so you dont consume your drive space.

Can you buy one month or do you have to subscribe to 12 months???

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how about the Zinio app?

Can you buy one month or do you have to subscribe to 12 months???

you have to buy a subscription, some are 4 issues, some 6 months and some 12 months. Depends on the magazine. Also, they offer free subscriptions to several popular magazines. The Zinio is free to down load on the App store.

OP
Fool

Fool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks captain.

I have spotted the link on appstore and will download it

Most reactions

Latest posts