What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magazine suscriptions

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where can I find what magazines are available to suscribe to
and buy?

ravynshadow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes zinio is a nice app I get iPhone life subscription it was ten dollars for a year (6 issues)

thompson90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zinio

Checked out ZINIO reviews on i tunes. Not good. Most everyone unhappy with the app for i pad. Any thoughts out there. Interested in buying a i pad but mostly for reading magazines. Seems Zinio has a good starting selection and they promise more to come. Thanks for you in put.

planemechanic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Zinio app on the iPad and absolutely love it. Almost like having the full sized magazine in my hands. The same app on the iPhone I don't like at all, too small to be useful.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't read the Zinio critics on the app site but I absolutely love it and spend lots of time on it.

The demonstrations I give to gawkers always end with Zinio fireworks. I must have sold at least 20 ipads so far...:p

Most reactions

Latest posts