What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magazine experience

hboswell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of the reasons I'm thinking about an iPad is for magazine subscriptions. What's been your experiences? How do you handle old issues, once you've read them? And can you print articles? How much storage space would a typical magazine require?

Thanks,
Harry

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hboswell said:
One of the reasons I'm thinking about an iPad is for magazine subscriptions. What's been your experiences? How do you handle old issues, once you've read them? And can you print articles? How much storage space would a typical magazine require?

Thanks,
Harry

You can print pages if you have the means to. Old issue are there. I suppose you can delete them; I have not done so. Storage depends.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The ability to print pages or articles depends on the developer/magazine. Some allow it. Some don't.

Most will let you re-download issues you've paid for, making deleting them a less critical decision.

Keep this in mind. iPad magazines are not standard. Publishers use a lot of different magazine apps, and they have different features and subscription terms. Just because they are in the Newsstand does not mean they follow a common standard. Read the descriptions carefully. In the mad scramble to be on tablets, publishers are trying every conceivable model and method.

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out zinio, it is free and they give free reading material to try the product

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To print a page do a screen capture in Zinio, it saves to the photo app, hold home and sleep button together to capture the screen , see a sample below

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1339407585.454961.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1339407585.454961.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 166

Most reactions

Latest posts