What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MAC or P.C.? What to do, what to do.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
zipur said:
I talk windows but while shopping I keep ending up in apple world. I guess I want someone to talk me out of it. My wife tells me " just use my hp laptop!" . But I would not be happy, and since this is my BD month I don't want to settle. The trouble is I'm not sure the MBP will integrate with my work since i'm in a window work place. I hope the VMware will address that.

There are some very nice windows laptops. If it is important to integrate with work, you will be better off with one if those. Just don't buy a low-end run of the mill wintel laptop. Apple is not the only company that makes good laptops.

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Latest: i'm on hold!, I had a fantastic deal from an acquaintance that fell through. In addition in really need to review my integration needs online, I don't want to spend all my time searching for work arounds. For example I still need dial up for PPP on some legacy equipment I work on. Funny we use to call it old discontinued; now we call it Legacy. So I'm in reflection mode because going cutting edge and changing OS is a big deal.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts