What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mac adresse

Moust

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi !

I just installed the OS on my IPad 2 and at the opening I choose the language and the country but for the wifi I need the MAC ADDRESSES ... how to find it ??? Thank you !

OP
Moust

Moust

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to find the MAC address of my iPad2?
My WiFi hot spot has MAC address filter for better security.

But I cannot find the MAC address of my new iPad2

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi !

I just installed the OS on my IPad 2 and at the opening I choose the language and the country but for the wifi I need the MAC ADDRESSES ... how to find it ??? Thank you !

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) The newest iOS allowed on the iPad 2 is 9.x (current one is 12.x which is on my iPad Pro), so I hope the pic below is similar - but, go to Settings -> General -> About - look at the right hand column toward the bottom - below, I've circled the MAC addresses of my Wi-Fi and Bluetooth radios (I do not have cellular on this device) - curious thought, i.e. usually a MAC address is not needed to join a Wi-Fi network (one exception would be if 'MAC filtering' is being used by the router?) - let us know if this helps. Good luck - Dave
IMG_7400.PNG

Most reactions

Latest posts