What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

m4a sync to my iPad... HOW?

buzzkill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Made a video file for my wife, and converted it to m4a to make it easier for the iPad.

Problem? I cannot get it to sync to my iPad, nor can I get it to even save on to my iPad so I can push it to her via iMessenger.

What gives?

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A lot of questions come to mind and I am not even all that good with video. First, there is a question of how you are trying to put it on your iPad. Did you run it through a program like WMV or some other Windows based program? Most video file converters have numerous file formats that work well with the iPad. If they do not offer a specific Apple application (my favorite is AppleTV format), the best one I found was H.264 format, and be sure to move it into iTunes. I would also recommend a posting like this going into a more general category to get the most help available.

Most reactions