What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LTE - I'm afraid....

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As my sig says, I went with the 4G version of the iPad this time instead of the Wifi only model I went with last time.

Because folks were having problems, I decided to activate my 4G and plan on just using it for a month or two before putting my account in suspend mode.

But I got to say....it is ADDICTIVE.

I have decent wifi at home (25-30 Mbps down / 5 Mbps up), and work (20-25 Mbps down / 20-25 Mbps up). LTE is more variable, but so far I have clocked (5-20 Mbps down and 5-20 Mbps up). Most of the time LTE is very decent and WAY WAY faster than 3G (this is on Verizon).

I don't need LTE on a daily basis...that's nuts...but I'm not going to lie...I like it! Going out for coffee - take the iPad - surf the web. Surfing the web is a totally different experience on iPad vs. a phone. I surf on a phone because I'm bored...but doing the same on an iPad just spoils you rotten.

Last edited:

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow I could've typed the exact same message . Yes I'm spoils with Vz LTE nice.

I used to be all thumbs now I'm all gums I love dictating my posts!

Most reactions

Latest posts