What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love at First Sight! Abas Covers

cuechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.piewacketblog.com
4701699479_2e1f4b565c.jpg

I received an Abas zippered folio cover to review for my blog. The post went up today with lots of photos. I have seen no mention of this company on here, which surprises me. They offer beautifully made covers and in a variety of colors (don't worry they have black too) and some really unique styles. Love this cover!

photo ©Piewacket

Last edited:
OP
cuechick

cuechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.piewacketblog.com
I have spent more on a wallets and purses and your wife probably has too. To me it is worth it if the quality is there. I think you really do get what you pay for. Also, I intend to meet with clients and show them some of my work on my iPad. As a presentation case it is perfect.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The most I've spent on a purse is about half of that.....and I had to think long and hard before doing it! :)

OP
cuechick

cuechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.piewacketblog.com
I try to keep in check, however I do have a bit of an addiction to handbags. I'm especially particle to Orla Kiely... she is not as bad as some of the designer bags....
Target does have some good inexpensive options too.

Most reactions

Latest posts