What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

love apple more than girls

luckystar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello,
I'm here to enjoy your apple story, and share my story with you.
I've always been finding somethings about apple, iPad and iPhone iPod:ipad-keyboard::ipad-front:

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah that is a little excessive....I try to not touch my iPad while my gf is around....females seem to have a major aversion/jealousy of technology.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site,hope to see you around!:)

Lol. Girls are better...you got to love them! Or else...

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love iPad, but i love girl more

Welcome here, i am sorry but even i am Apple fan, i love more pretty asian women than my iPad :D :D :D :D

enjoy to share with us and express your passion

OP
L

luckystar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lover killed iPad

Welcome here, i am sorry but even i am Apple fan, i love more pretty asian women than my iPad :D :D :D :D

enjoy to share with us and express your passion

Yesterday, my girl killed macbook, she planning to kill me I want iPad any more,:eek::eek::eek:

US korean girls should be for me

OP
L

luckystar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got iPad skin on imobileparts web, silicon materials, I'm not sure if fit it or not.
expecting iPad come, and try.
If you want, you can try on
ImobileParts -- Home

OP
L

luckystar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello guys
bad news come, iPad display frame and home button released from ImobileParts -- Ipad Parts Parts, that's to say the stuff is easy to wear out, especial in frame and home button.
any one using it here? how about it?
waitting to know...

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got iPad skin on imobileparts web, silicon materials, I'm not sure if fit it or not.
expecting iPad come, and try.
If you want, you can try on
ImobileParts -- Home

How can you buy from a Chinese factory ??, of course your products will not fit well

you should know for chinese cheat a foreigner is normal …. i live in China for almost 7 years and do business with china from 1996 and more and more they become banana country

Most reactions

Latest posts