What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Louis Vuitton to Release Designer iPad Case

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
louis-vuitton-case.JPG

There are iPad cases, and then there are iPad cases! If money is no object when it comes to spoiling your iPad, how about treating it (and you!) to a luxurious Louis Vuitton case, a snip at around $360/£240! According to GQ.com, who had the worldwide exclusive on the news, the cases will be released in 201,1 and come in two of LV’s most famous patterns, the classic Monogram and the monochrome Damier Graphite. Aside from looking gorgeous, the simple sleeve cases are designed to be ultra-portable yet tough enough to do their job and protect your precious device from bumps and scrapes. GQ points out that this is the first iPad case to be announced by a major designer, although I’m sure it won’t be the last.
“We know a piece of essential luxury when we see one…†says GQ.

By Maura Sutton, iPadForums.net
[Source: http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk]

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am sorry to told you this is a Copy from China 2 weeks ago i see some hundred in the Shenzhen LoWu market …

far as i know LV never manufacture their products in China we can believe this come from Chinese designer

i have to admit i like the design of this case, and i hope some big brand will do some

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am sorry to told you this is a Copy from China 2 weeks ago i see some hundred in the Shenzhen LoWu market …

far as i know LV never manufacture their products in China we can believe this come from Chinese designer

i have to admit i like the design of this case, and i hope some big brand will do some

Thanks for the heads up!

Reaction score
Is this one really true? LV will release their latest design intended for iPad? I love this one. The design is elegant and for sure because it is made by LV then for sure it will also be very costly.

Most reactions