What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost Wifi

jossef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I keep losing my wifi connection on my iPad. It will work for a while and then quit. If I restart the iPad I can get it back but not for very long. Everything on my wifi system is okay. I have a good signal strength too. Any ideas??

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What about other devices connected to the same WiFi ?
What about working with another WiFi source ?
Maybe you need to change your Channel Number. Most people keep the default channel. Meaning if you didn't changed it, so did your neighbors. Now you are interfering each other. Maybe the iPAD is more sensitive.

Flinthills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wifi at home works great but I had issues at the office, especially since another iPad could get wifi and I could not. We found out the the wifi router had issues with win 7 and iPads. A firmware upgrade solved all the problems. Hope this helps.

OP
J

jossef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found the problem. Nothing at all wrong with the iPad. No connection at the house. Had to have AT&T reset wireless.

Most reactions

Latest posts