What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Losing WiFi

Sexybum13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm still pretty new to iPad. I keep losing my home wifi connection and the only thing I have found that I can do to get me back on is by turning off wifi in settings and then turning it back on. Was just wondering if anybody knows how I might keep my wifi switched on..

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some Members have found that, when this happens, one way forward is to go into the WiFi area in 'Settings' and to tell the iPad to forget all its connections and then to re-establish them all again.

Tim

Cesg25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm still pretty new to iPad. I keep losing my home wifi connection and the only thing I have found that I can do to get me back on is by turning off wifi in settings and then turning it back on. Was just wondering if anybody knows how I might keep my wifi switched on..

I know how to fix this issue
Go to setting/general/reset
Then hit reset network setting
After that go to
Settings/wifi
Dont select your network
Hit other then manually type in your ssid
After that select your encryption
Then push back enter your password and your should be good to go

Most reactions

Latest posts