What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for info

wenorchuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
Im new to the site and Imhoping to get some info on the IPad. I do not own one yet, but am considering the purchase. I do a lot of graphic design work with the printmaster program. My question is, can I download my printmaster program from my laptop to the IPad?

I own a tablet with wich I use for games, internet, and as a reader. I would really like to be able to do some office work and graphic design also. Would I be able to do this on the IPad?

Thanks for any info

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,
Im new to the site and Imhoping to get some info on the IPad. I do not own one yet, but am considering the purchase. I do a lot of graphic design work with the printmaster program. My question is, can I download my printmaster program from my laptop to the IPad?

I own a tablet with wich I use for games, internet, and as a reader. I would really like to be able to do some office work and graphic design also. Would I be able to do this on the IPad?

Thanks for any info

Hi there--I wasn't familiar with Printmaster...so I checked to see if it was in the App store. I could not find an app at all for that. Is this program software typically ran on a Windows operating system? It would be idea for you to find out if there are other programs besides Printmaster that do run on Apple's Operating System to be assured of your decision.

Sorry that I was of no help, but a little more info may be needed from you.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to: Acessories, Help, Apple News, Hacking, Gaming, Business/Education, Special Needs and Health.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

OP
W

wenorchuck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Printmaster is a graphic arts program. You can make and design many many many projects. I called the company and was told that it wasnt available for the i pad. Do you know of any similar program that I could use to make flyers, business cards and such?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Personally, I haven't yet dove into the creative side of doing that on my iPad...however, I am sure others will give you some ideas.

Have you done a Search here on the forum to see if there are similar threads like yours? Try that.

I am certain you can find something that will fit your needs. Everybody for the most part have with their own uses. Good luck!

ADDENDUM: I have the PAGES apps which is a word processing program, but has basic features of posters, flyers, brochure making abilities. So I guess I have that option to get a little more creative!

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No problem...if I come across anything, I will repost to your thread. You can always check for responses bu going go your settings on this site and seeing if any of the threads you created or that you have subscribed to have pending posts.

Good luck! Enjoy the forums and welcome!

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're doing heavy graphics stuff, then I suggest getting a Mac/PC for more powerful apps.

Sent from K48

Most reactions

Latest posts