What's new

Looking for good quality over the ear earphones

ariesval

iPF Noob
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I want them for my other half who loves his classical music. TIA
 
Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I want them for my other half who loves his classical music. TIA
I have always used over the ears as NO earbuds fit in my ears. Always, that is, until the Apple store helper showed me 'Urbanears'. I love them!! And they are much easier to wear with glasses/sunglasses then over the ears models. I would recommend them to anyone who cannot wear normal earbuds. Good luck!
 
I use AKG K518 LE headphones. They work great with my devices (sound quality is very good), and they isolate noise. They have a folder mechanism and can easily be stored away.
 
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom