What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for best iPad Folio case for Business

xWeaselx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

My company just recently gave me an iPad and I'm looking to find the best folio case that will allow me to hold a few business cards and a pen so that I don't need to carry anything else around to meetings. I would want for it to become a stand if needed for typing or viewing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

OP
X

xWeaselx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I believe I found the case you're using made by Booq. The case looks great except when looking into its features it doesn't look like it can also change into a stand which is a must for me.

eight90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Targus Business Folio Case, not the best fit, but works well, with some extras like a cleaning pad, water resistant leather etc.The Hex Code Folio looks good though.

City

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am also using a Targus case, which is leather, does not add much weight, and can carry notecards around, if you chose to slide them in. As for the pen or writing utensil, that won't fit, but this case has all your needs un-including the pen. It also turns into a stand.

1ipadguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rooCASE Executive Portfolio (Black) Leather Case Cover, very nice case. Just might be what you're looking for.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Garrison by BodyGuardz is my current fav:

Last edited by a moderator:

Temp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I see you're looking for an iPad Folio case for Business. We have a few options that you should take in consideration. We have a Brief-Case cover, CrokCase cover, and many more in our luxury category. Come check us out, maybe we have what you're looking for! :)

game4life

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Booqpad has a series of agenda style iPad cases that look pretty much like what you're looking for. It has the card slots of the business cards, a pad of paper, and a place for your pen/stylus.

I was able to get one of these for my dad at my local Microcenter and is available on Amazon as well

Edit - I forgot to add that there's no camera hole for this case

Last edited:
OP
X

xWeaselx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the advice. I ended up going with the iFrogz Summit which has a small business card holder, stylus holder, and can turn into a stand.

Most reactions

Latest posts