What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for APP

flyfishbeck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone. My company is looking for an ipad app that will replace the sketch option within excel. I have attached a sample site sketch that we typically create. We need something that will allow a click and drag type system utilizing pre-created icons/pictures/symbols/etc. If not click and drag, then what other options exist?

IF I can locate an ipad app for this part of our reporting system... it will give us another reason to transition from laptops to ipads.

Thanks in advance!

flyfishbeck

Attachments

• Site Sketch.pdf
    57.4 KB · Views: 227

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Take a look at Note Taker HD.

It has editing options to add photos, shapes and text boxes that are editable (size, color, writing, etc.). You click and drag to put the objects on the paper, then you can edit them or move them around the paper (this includes rotation).

I've not used it much for adding/editing shapes, but it seems pretty intuitive (press and hold to drag, each image has arrows to +/- size, you can edit color, etc.).

It's $4.99 (USD) in the App Store.

Good luck in your search.

Marilyn

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Notes Plus could work too. Although it doesn't support drag-and-drop, you could have a document with all the preset shapes in, then copy them and drop and then drag them around on your final document.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts