What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an iPad app that will let me....

CharlesStover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I am looking for an app that will allow me to write notes and insert checklists or tasks in the body of the note. I am writing procedures that I would use myself for daily tasks or to email to others that will then follow the procedures checking off the tasks as they go. Then I can clear the checklist/tasks and use over and over. It would be cool to be able to insert pix also but not a priority.

Example of what I am trying to accomplish:

To make organizational changes to users in Active directory (consultant to employee)

Checkbox here - procedure

In the member of tab:

In the exchange advanced tab:

Tis is just an example. any suggestions would be welcome and appreciated.

nyc2sd30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Evernote for something like you are describing.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nyc2sd30 said:
I use Evernote for something like you are describing.

I second evernote, I use it almost every day!

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
I think we are a little in the same; I use FormConnect to create check lists which I can then use for data collection. Once list is checked off and notes are taken they are stored and can be exported to pdf etc.
I think it is worth taking a look!

Cheers,
Henning

OP
C

CharlesStover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions. I checked out Evernote and can't figure out how to insert the checklist into the note. I will keep working with it. I will also try the other apps suggested. For connect and wunderlist both sound interesting.

OP
C

CharlesStover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the way Evernote allows me to insert checklists but I can't get the emails to allow the user to check off the boxes but it does allow me to do the checklist insert. Big +
FormConnect is pretty awesome but not what I am looking for here. I will def. find some great uses for it though.
Wunderlist has a great look and is so easy to use. Thanks for the suggestion. I will def. use for simple tasks!

Anymore suggestions?

Most reactions

Latest posts