What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync Exchange Tasks and Notes App-Looking for

tecboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for an app that will sync notes and tasks with Exchange server. This is for a user at my company. Showed him IMExchange and he did not like the interface. Any recommendations for a good app that will do this? What he would really like is to be able to have his calendar and tasks in one program...similar to the outlook today screen..notes included in same program would be good but could also be a seperate app

Last edited:

Grenfrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Calendar & Tasks that sync with Exchange

I'm looking for the same thing. I like the style and interface of InformantHP - but it's tasks dont sync with exchange. The calendars ok - as that syncs with the iCal app. Have you had much luck with finding that elusive app?

Another app I don't mind is TaskTaskHD. That syncs with exchange and includes flagged emails. But no calendar. This is the Task app that Apple should include as standard to handle tasks.

Last edited:

rnicolela

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I continue looking for the calendar + tasks interface, sync with Outlook (Exchange 2010).

Tried IMExchange 2, and it's not working. This other (TaskTaskHD)... What about it? Some experience? Some other tip?

Thanks!

MessagingTech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WIth iOS 5 and Exchange you can wireless sych the tasks but I have not found a way to wirelessly sync the Notes. When you create a task in Exchange they now show up under the "Reminders" application on the device. Im still tinkering with it but the tasks do work.

Most reactions

Latest posts