What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an inventory APP

rachel_klmn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. I am a small business owner and I am looking for an APP for my IPAD3.

A few things that I am looking for in my app:
1. inventory- tracking inventory
2. making receipts (that take out of the inventory)
3. track customers (and what they ordered)

i have a lot of products and services so i am looking for something that can categorize my products (for example: items in fridge or items not in fridge: then in fridge either dairy or meat.... not fridge: drinks: under drinks: soda or water... etc etc)

thanks so much in advance to everyone who responds!!!!!!!!!!

shaindy

OP
R

rachel_klmn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
petermillard said:
Try Quick Sale - in the App Store.

Hth, Pete

Thanks so much! This app looks awesome. Just wondering if you know of one that does a little more categorizing- for example (it's a makeup business ...) lipstick then type: summer or winter colors then: day or night..... Just to make it easier to find from the list as opposed to searching through a whole long long list bc there are lots and lots of colors and types....
Also do you know of a text message service that stores emails and allows to send promotions via text?

Really thanks again so so much!
rachel

petermillard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. As far as I can tell you can't do sub-categories, but you can have (again, AFAIK) as many categories as you like e.g. one for "Lipstick - Summer" another for "Lipstick - Winter" etc... All categories are text searchable as well, btw, so a search for "day" would find any with "day" in the item name, regardless of which category they were in.

There's a free version of the app - why not try it out and see if it'll do what you want? Sorry, can't really help with the text message service as I'm in the UK, but I think the stock Messages.app could be used to send a bulk-text to a group in your contacts.

HTH Pete

Most reactions

Latest posts