What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a solution to this problem (Remote desktop)

carl_lazlo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is what I am trying to do, maybe someone smarter than me can help me find a working solution.

I have a music server in my office that streams music digitally via spdif to a high end DAC in my living room. Right now I use my laptop in the living room to remote desktop to the music server running win xp pro and play the songs I want. I would love to use an ipad to do this same thing, Connect to the server to play my songs.

Can anyone think of a solution to this problem?

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is what I am trying to do, maybe someone smarter than me can help me find a working solution.

I have a music server in my office that streams music digitally via spdif to a high end DAC in my living room. Right now I use my laptop in the living room to remote desktop to the music server running win xp pro and play the songs I want. I would love to use an ipad to do this same thing, Connect to the server to play my songs.

WinAdmin RDP

OP
C

carl_lazlo

iPF Noob
Reaction score

WinAdmin RDP

This may be an obvious question, but this will also work with Ipad? From the link it only says iphone and ipad touch.

Most reactions