What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a recipe nutrition app......

Status
Not open for further replies.

meg20

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in search of a recipe app that calculates the nutrition info for that recipe. I currently track my cals on SparkPeople app, which is awesome but you can't put a recipe in, you to enter each ingredient one by one. I create my own food concoctions all the time and would love an easy app to calculate nutrition value per serving. If anyone has found one please let me know...
Thanks!

Wildcat_1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Meg

I too am looking for an app that will calculate nutritional value as I enter my recipes. Did you ever find one ?

OP
M

meg20

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately no I have not found one yet. Still on the hunt though. I currently use spark people to track my calorie intake and will manually put a serving size in there it's irritating but works for now. Once I find a good recipe app I will post...

iplayallday

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im lookign for one too.. seems there isn't any?
maybe i should make the app myself!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
im lookign for one too.. seems there isn't any?
maybe i should make the app myself!

Hello & welcome to the forum! :) Please note that the OP is over 2 years old and your comment will likely receive little if any attention - I would suggest starting a new thread w/ your request - just saying - good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts