What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a photo / graphics editing application

Blue92

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I do graphics for vehicles, signs, banners etc as a sideline.

What I'm looking for is a graphics package that would let me take photos of a vehicle in the field and then add text using different colors, fonts and effects.

Being able to cut and paste from other photos/graphics would also be a big plus.

Overall it would make reviewing possible layouts with a customer in the field much easier. The actual design work is done using Corel or Adobe but eliminating some of the back an forth emails on possible designs would save days on some jobs.

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I do graphics for vehicles, signs, banners etc as a sideline.

What I'm looking for is a graphics package that would let me take photos of a vehicle in the field and then add text using different colors, fonts and effects.

Being able to cut and paste from other photos/graphics would also be a big plus.

Overall it would make reviewing possible layouts with a customer in the field much easier. The actual design work is done using Corel or Adobe but eliminating some of the back an forth emails on possible designs would save days on some jobs.

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks

possibly photoshop touch?

OP
Blue92

Blue92

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks. That looks fairly decent and there is also an Android version for the better half's tablet as well.

Most reactions