What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Layout Released - DOING AMAZINGLY WELL!!

macspots

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is some shameless advertising, but what the heck!

App Layout Released 1.0
Actually it was released yesterday, my website was hammered all day and the app skyrocked in the charts.

iMockup is $9.99
App Designer is $9.99
App Layout is $2.99

TUAW.com is previewing it tomorrow. TUAW also previewed it last week on there weekly video show. Padgadget.com is writing a review now on it.
TCGeeks - App of the Day
iPadLot - App of the Day

Description
If you ever wanted to create an iPhone app or iPad app then App Layout is for you. I looked at the other apps out there App Designer and App Designer HD and honestly they are crap. iMockup is good - But what they lack is the ability to mockup iPad apps - App Layout has that feature
I have 150 controls total, all are full graphics. Ability to add text, rotate images, import custom controls/ graphics, and more.

I would love to post links to videos and screen shots but due to a limitation on how many posts you must post I can not. SO for more information, Videos and Screenshots head over to MacSpots.com

Regards,
JSquared

Most reactions

Latest posts