What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a classy leather bag to hold your iPad and accompanying accessories?

romanr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased this bag about a month ago and I must say that it has been a perfect fit for my iPad. I'm able to carry my iPad in a leather sleeve, a Scosche battery with cables, my FoxL speaker, my Sennheiser headphones, my Seagate Goflex Satellite drive, the iPad Camera Connection Kit, a cleaning cloth and spray, an audio cable for hooking up to my car stereo and a few other small accessories. The bag has a nice wide shoulder strap for comfort and plenty of pockets and dividers to keep your gadgets organized. The bag is the Tumi Beale Mini Leather Messenger and I just wanted to share the good experience with this bag. I bought mine for Zappos at a nice discount but you can get it from several different online stores.

1547390-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Last edited:

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using different types of bags for my iPad. But mainly i like to use Ogio backpack. It is very protective and has a nice compartment for all of your chargers and even a section for wallet and pens and pencils or other. And i am happy to use it.

jes1me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The bag I use the most is classy but not leather. I have a Tom Bihn (www.tombihn.com). It's a small bag with a lot of space and I tend to be a minimalist when traveling. It is made in the USA, excellent quality.

Attachments

• image-733912446.jpg
    image-733912446.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 429
  • image-1978320020.jpg
    image-1978320020.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 384

Most reactions

Latest posts