What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a app to make a form with examples!!!

Medic7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I posted a thread the other day looking for a app that would allow me to fill in .pdf file fields. Well, after further research my question was wrong. I'm looking for a app, that creates a form, and allows me to select a field in the form and a box pops up where I can use a stylus or my finger to write in and it is converted to text in the field.

Here are some example websites that you pay to have them converted: naturalFORMS® by ExpeData, LLC Now, this seems like a good place to start but, if you search for the cost with my company of 20 peple thats about $3500 a year plus $100 dollars for each form that we currently have that needs to be converted. I know if this company is only charging $100 dollars it cannot be that hard or complicated to achieve this task. So why can't we do them ourselves. Enclosed are pictures of our forms that we are trying to create fillable forms.

I hope this helps clarify what I was trying to convey a few days back, so that a solution can be met.

Thank You for your time and effort.

Medic7

Attachments

• sampleforms.pdf
    438.9 KB · Views: 465

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
FormConnect might be what you are looking for, or close to it. It has a PDF save option after the form has been filled out.

I don't know of any actual PDF Form creation apps for the iPad, let alone one that would let you create a form like the one in your attachment. Pretty much all the PDF form creation software I've seen is for computers, and expensive.

If you only need to create these forms once and rarely update them, it should be possible to contract someone with the software and experience to create them for you. Once the forms are created you can use any one of several PDF apps to fill in and file them: PDF Expert is my choice, but there are several others, including the free Adobe Reader app.

No idea what that would cost.

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Still not exactly what you are looking for, but:

Completely forgot about this software: PDFPen. I haven't used it since a very early version, which didn't work so well. Since then I've seen them recomended several times by bloggers I trust. It's OS X (Mac) only, so not much help if you don't have one. It comes in several versions and prices.

It says it can create PDF forms. How well, I don't know. You'll want to do further research yourself. It might be possible, but still a lot of work.

If this exists for the Mac, I'm sure there is an equivalent for Windows.

Most reactions

Latest posts