What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game center issues

aenigmaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone having trouble with Game Center? Since the week before Christmas, Game Center asks me to log in every time I open any game associated with it. And I no longer receive any notifications from those games. It doesn't track my achievements. I have restarted my iPad 2 running iOS 7.0.4 many times so that isn't an issue. It's starting to get rather annoying.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try logging out of your account in Settings, then hard resetting your device by holding both the home and power buttons together until you see the Apple logo, then release. Sign into your GC account again and see if that resolves the issue.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapa

OP
aenigmaz

aenigmaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had tried that and it didn't work, but I will try it again.

OP
aenigmaz

aenigmaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, that didn't work... Any other suggestions? Also, I just noticed that iBooks lost all my documents that I had saved since the week before Christmas... Could this be an iCloud issue?

Most reactions

Latest posts