What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Little Milano NOW FREE !!!!

TheAmbassador

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.anthivegames.com
Hi there...... I usually break some kind of rule quite inadvertently when I post, but fingers crossed I'm ok with this one !!!

As of today, our game Little Milano is now free on iTunes. (although an iPhone game, I think it plays much better on iPad so I want to announce it here for you lovely people :) )

App Store - Little Milano

2envvqs.jpg
a2sqs8.jpg

df7k9c.jpg
kf1fs7.jpg

It's a tongue in cheek, unconventional take on the match 3/4/5 genre where you must create food from varoius ingredients to feed to two fighting sisters and calm them down.

The game also has an 'endless' score attack mode that we have made slightly easier to unlock in this version (You must now only complete 2/3 of the main game rather than all of it)

So if you're looking for a casual bit of fun for free, then you could do worse than have a look at Little Milano.
It would be great if you could also rate and review, but don't feel too bad if you don't ;)

Cheers

Martin

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions