What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

List of new/interesting indie games

Dragonbone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would be really interesting to hear from you about interesting or new indie games. It´s quite hard to find them, cause the big studios always take all the media inches.

candygeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.strangelings.com
I'm not sure I can say much about my game, other than it is called Strangelings and we're currently in beta. We are an indie company though, and I may be biased but I think it is pretty interesting :eek: You can message me or google us if you want more info!

candygeek

OP
D

Dragonbone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea, I think that´s the hardest part of being an indie - you cannot tell about things, cause someone can copy or the rules of these Forums don´t allow it. I have been always interested about indie developers, cause the future is on them. I will contact you and sure I´m interested about your games.

Most reactions