What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Links

Teqmter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad Pro has always open links I saved to a pages file. Now I get this error when I try to open any links. “Block external links in HTML viewer”. How can I fix this error. Thanks teqmter

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My iPad Pro has always open links I saved to a pages file. Now I get this error when I try to open any links. “Block external links in HTML viewer”. How can I fix this error. Thanks teqmter
Where are you trying to open the links? You may need to turn off “Block external links, etc“ in the settings.

OP
T

Teqmter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What part of settings is this at? Thanks teqmter

OP
T

Teqmter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is how I got this error. I live in my motorhome. On Facebook I follow "All About RV's", to learn about all things about RV upgrades and living. I am updating my electrical and he walks me through it. Below the videos he puts links to all the parts used. I copy and past them to a Pages files, and never had a problem opening the links. and lately the error "block external links in HTML Viewer". I also get the same error in PDF expert app. I hope this explains it better. thanks teqmter

Most reactions

Latest posts