What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's put another shrimp on the barbie

Synicalx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all,

As you've probably guessed by my really witty intro I'm from Australia, which isn't really as exciting as it sounds :D

Anyways, obligatory info about me;

Am posting this from my 32gb wifi only iPad, which is as exciting as it sounds :p

Have always been a techie, but this is my first ever Mac product (PC gamer and net sec student most of the time)

Wanted an iPad primarily as an ebook/rss/newspaper reader but have recently discovered it worth as a comic reader as well. Also I've discovered a little app called "remote pc lite" which has really made my life easier!

So hope to see some of you around the place and with a bit of luck I won't have to pester you with too many questions!

Cheers, syn

AlexanderHC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should check out NewsRack for RSS feeds and LogMeIn for remote desktop use.
Some of the best apps (imo) out there.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome on board from Brisbane Australia. Good to see another Aussie here yes we can help also check out the international area Great to meet you

Colin
Brisbane Aust.
Currently enjoying Blues festival at Broadbeach Surfers Paridise

Last edited:

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome! I can also say that Newsreader is THE app for news junkies. And I'm also a huge PC gamer.

My iPhone was my first apple product which I tried "show me that stupid fruit toy a second" which I absolutely had to go out and buy the next day.

Last edited:

sweet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome! I can also say that Newsreader is THE app for news junkies. And I'm also a huge PC gamer.

My iPhone was my first apple product which I tried "show me that stupid fruit toy a second" which I absolutely had to go out and buy the next day.

hehe thats cool. My iphone was my first apple product as well. I still use windows, until i get my ipad then mostly i'll be on that

Most reactions

Latest posts