What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

grens36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yuktk said:
sorry if my english is not that good, I´m mexican!
I´m stuck where the forrest is, there is left a green pedal and a yellow flower, I only have umbridge harry and hermioni and it says i should use aguamenti
there is a wall made of flowers and I´m just bouncing on the yellow flower, can you help me please? how do i get the aguamenti, and how do i open the wall

I was stuck on this one for ages. My problem was that I wasn't bouncing properly. You have to jump on the yellow flower and keep your finger on the button. The character jumps higher and higher until you are able to jump onto the ledge above.

You don't get the spell for aquamenti until a higher level so that green stump is for when you have free play. Hope this helps.

glasgow2888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's nice to read what's ahead to do, but I can't get past chapter 5 and the weseley twins and therir firecrackers and broom! Can't find the 3rd decoy detonator or jump over to the broom when they leave Hogwarts!!!!!

yuktk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was stuck on this one for ages. My problem was that I wasn't bouncing properly. You have to jump on the yellow flower and keep your finger on the button. The character jumps higher and higher until you are able to jump onto the ledge above.

You don't get the spell for aquamenti until a higher level so that green stump is for when you have free play. Hope this helps.

Thank you!

hogwartsismyhome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help on Harry Potter year 7 part 2 level 1. I got past the vault and everything but now I need help on releasing the dragon from the chains. Can I have help?

Nanslife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am 90% finished with the game, I have almost all the red bricks but I'm having trouble finishing year 5 &6. In year 5 chapter 2 I can't access the character token during the last section of legilamency on platform 9 3/4. I see the shadow of it near the (what looks like) an upside down top hat but I can't actually find it. And in year 6 chapter 2i am missing a gold hat either in slughorns house or in weasleys shop. Can someone please help? Thanks!

yuktk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys please help me I'm in Slughorn living room and i'm just runing from a ligth to another one and I can't do anything else! Can you help me please?

grens36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please has anyone found the solution to removing the books bathilda bagshot's house. Like everyone else I have tried everything with no success. Thanks

grens36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally I have removed the books though not entirely sure how. I was using Hermoine and using the reduction spell. I think it was the position of the character which was slightly to the left of the cooker and I was then able to destroy the padlock. From then on it was easy. Hope this works for you

jellybean_82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I must be really slow because I'm stuck in year 5 at the very beginning with the 2 demonters that attack Harry and Duddley. How do get past the 2 demonters?

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jellybean_82 said:
I must be really slow because I'm stuck in year 5 at the very beginning with the 2 demonters that attack Harry and Duddley. How do get past the 2 demonters?

Using the expecto patronum spell (it comes up white, with a demeanour on it in the spell wheel) fire at the dementors. This will stun them, then hold the fire button and drag you finger over to the dementors and wait for the spell to charge. Let go and the dementor will die. Good luck!

Sent via iPF from my iPad2 iOS 5.1.

Nessi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MeghanSnell
Hi! I am stuck on year 8 in the room of requirements, I am on an island type thing with fire all around me. I have moved the black thing to the end of the ladder to keep it in place and now I have to go to the end of the ladder and jump to the next spot (I think). I must have tried jumping literally 500 times now. Do I have to do something else. Has anyone else had a hard time with this? How do I get across!!!! PLEASE HELP ME
I had the toughest time with this jump too. The only way to do it is a running jump so if you start running at the stabilizer it can be done. Took me forever to get it right but my 9 year old son got it on his 3 rd try

This is where I'm stuck, too!
Then I will try again and again, until I give up, or I let my 3 years old daughter try it :)
Thanks a lot
Nessi

Most reactions

Latest posts