What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have finished the game and brought everything I can but I am still missing some character tokens. I have been to the dueling room but the same characters keep coming up. There are some that still show locked. What dou have to do to unlock them.

schez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Im stuck with the controls in yr 7 in the frozen lake - how do you swim down?!? So far i've just switched characters until they hit the next floor down but that takes up almost the whole air bubble they have and is very impractical. Pressing down on the direction keypad just brings the character forward...

Any help?

Thanks!

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
schez said:
Hi everyone,
Im stuck with the controls in yr 7 in the frozen lake - how do you swim down?!? So far i've just switched characters until they hit the next floor down but that takes up almost the whole air bubble they have and is very impractical. Pressing down on the direction keypad just brings the character forward...

Any help?

Thanks!

Pressing the brick icon will help you to sink. Hold it to drop faster, press and release repeatedly for slower. Similarly the jump button makes you rise.
Don't forget to swim through the air bubbles to replenish your air bubble :) good luck!

schez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Beavery!

I knew it would be simple but i just couldn't work it out! Back to playing now :)

babaylan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
schez said:
Hi everyone,

Any help?

Thanks!

Use the Lego box button, the one in the middle row that you need for aguamenti and Wingardium leviosa.

babaylan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Disp424 said:
Can someone please tell me how you change the characters on the character selection screen when doing Free Play. When I tap on the first character I want in my party, they are added but that's the only one I can add. The other 6 are already chosen and I don't have the ability to change them. It won't let me select any character other than the first one in the row. HELP!!

I want to take along the characters I need to complete the puzzles with special skills, i.e. a pet character, a deluminator character, a Weasley character, etc.

I think the game only lets you pick the first one, but it does seem to give you the characters you need for each level.

babaylan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hplegofan said:
I'm stuck on 7 part 2 in the room of requirement with the fiendfyre. I am on a ladder going across a river of five, but it is too far to jump. Anyone else gotten past this, and can you offer some help?

It is a tricky jump but can be done if you get a running start, right at that object that stabilizes the ladder.

babaylan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Itssteph said:
So I'm at the cave I already beat the zombies (at least the first bunch if there are more) now I'm trying to get the spectrespecs but the vine at the top of the ladder won't go away. I've tried walking back and forth in front of the ladder and I tried jumping up but nothing seems to work. Please help?

You have to use Lumos to get rid of Devil's snare.

caninemom3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone, Please HELP!!!

I am in chapter 6, level 4 ? I just finished with the deluminator and walked through a door. Now Harry is in a different part of the cave where there is fire in front of him and he can't get past it. Does anyone know how to get past this fire ? I read some of the other posts and there is something about a boat ? I don't have the boat. I apparated and used the deluminator until the door appeared and I walked through which brought me to where I am with the fire across the path. Any help will be greatly appreciated !!! Thank you in advance !!

lisen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help! I'm stuck in half blood prince, chapter 6 i think is it. I've just gotten thorugh it all at the Weaslys house with the fire and now im in this swampy place with puddles and stuff. I've zapped everything there is i think and i have no idea what to do now.. there is one "door" but you need super strenght to open it and none of my characters have that (arthur, tonks, lupin). what do i do???

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lisen said:
Help! I'm stuck in half blood prince, chapter 6 i think is it. I've just gotten thorugh it all at the Weaslys house with the fire and now im in this swampy place with puddles and stuff. I've zapped everything there is i think and i have no idea what to do now.. there is one "door" but you need super strenght to open it and none of my characters have that (arthur, tonks, lupin). what do i do???

Lupin in werewolf mode has super strength. To get him in werewolf mode you go to the pet icon and press the brick icon.

d.leach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in level 7, part 2, chapter 4 (last chapter) and
I can't seem to be able to use WL on the pile behind Nagini. The pile turns purple when I change to the WL spell, but I can't seem to move it. Any help with this will be much appreciated...thanks.

d.leach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bella_cantante said:
Help Help Help!!

I have finished the game and now I am going back and trying to get all the extras. I have gotten everything except for the last character token on the battle with Voldemort. I'm assuming it's James Potter because the last one I got was Lilly. It's in the level where I have to defeat the snake the 2nd time. Where I blow it up with the little Weasley detonators. I have the ability to see where the character token is just not how to get it. Anyone figure it out???

Thanks!!!!!

You have to use WL on the pile behind Nagini. Only problem is, I can't get it to work. If you figure it out, please let me know.

d.leach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JOY88 said:
If you are stuck finding a person, brick or hat let me know.
I have a nice little spreadsheet with all the info.

I am still doing the dueling club.
I haven't beat Voldemort yet which gets you Voldemort in his suit.
I have a guess on the last person and I am super excited.
They have R Ravenclaw, H Hufflepuff, & S Slytherin.
In the dueling club for the 'bonus category' is headmasters and founders.
The last spot in my character list falls between Ginny Weasley & Greg Goyle.
I am willing to bet the last character is Godric Gryffindor.
I can't wait.

Joy88:eek:

I need to get the James Potter character token. I know I have to use WL on the pile if stuff behind Nagini, but I can't get it to work. Any help is much appreciated...thanks

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
d.leach said:
I'm in level 7, part 2, chapter 4 (last chapter) and
I can't seem to be able to use WL on the pile behind Nagini. The pile turns purple when I change to the WL spell, but I can't seem to move it. Any help with this will be much appreciated...thanks.

Try walking around. With WL I have found that you need to be particularly close to said item. It needs to glow purple, not you turning it purple edges.

Most reactions

Latest posts