What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

ktdisney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer I have been trying this for days :). That is what I have been doing but it's not working. I'm in the dark cave (sorry not sure which section). I found one light but can't do anything with it. Near the silver Legos is an area that you need a pet which neither one has. If you keep walking around you can't get pass the fire. Help :). Thank you!!
. Harry and albus are the only ones you can use

Can anyone help with this?? Thank you :)

Myrandali72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gringotts Break In

I can not figure out how to get to the vault, I've made the bike, moved the light and broken the first chain, I've even gotten the trail of coins that is supposed to lead to the vault, but the dragon blows fire and I can't make it out of the circle.

Suggestions welcome please ;)

hplegofan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck on 7 part 2 in the room of requirement with the fiendfyre. I am on a ladder going across a river of five, but it is too far to jump. Anyone else gotten past this, and can you offer some help?

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You nee to click on the broken circle around the large dot you use to make them move. Press on the part of the circle that corresponds to the position of the arrows that are lit up. You have to use these circles to move around the three locations and take the lights back to light up the three lights around the cave doorway

I got stuck here and Joy88 gave the best instructions. Go to quote #131 and it gives you a step by step. I think it is on page 14. Good luck

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to page 14 quote #131. It was written by Joy88. She gave the best instructions for the cave with lights.

ktdisney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer I have been trying this for days :). That is what I have been doing but it's not working. I'm in the dark cave (sorry not sure which section). I found one light but can't do anything with it. Near the silver Legos is an area that you need a pet which neither one has. If you keep walking around you can't get pass the fire. Help :). Thank you!!
Still waiting for help on this.... Anyone? Thanks :)

bobsmum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loscabos45 said:
How do you get the swing to go all the way around?

Rock the ball in the thumb controller from side to side, you have to keep the rhythm going :)

bobsmum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ktdisney said:

Some parts you have to go back to later, in freeplay, when you have other characters. I'm not sure where you are so I can't be more helpful without more idea, sorry :-/

bobsmum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snowwhitesbow said:
You need to aim at the lamp under the thing that holds the cup through the rocks with the deluminator, light it and the fire will go away and u can hop round and collect the cup.

I don't know if the is the fire part that ktdisney is referring to? :-/

maboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally figured out you actually have to PULL the stairs out using the "joy" stick mechanism on the ipad. Good grief, I'd just been standing there waiting for something to happen.

AlaskaGirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score

You have to walk through the big ball of light WHILE the deluminator charm is chosen. The whole cave then lights up and shows you the locations of the lamps and chalices. Hope this helps.

Itssteph

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm at the cave I already beat the zombies (at least the first bunch if there are more) now I'm trying to get the spectrespecs but the vine at the top of the ladder won't go away. I've tried walking back and forth in front of the ladder and I tried jumping up but nothing seems to work. Please help?

ktdisney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to walk through the big ball of light WHILE the deluminator charm is chosen. The whole cave then lights up and shows you the locations of the lamps and chalices. Hope this helps.

Thank you. I started all over I'm in the half blood prince year 6 chapter 4. Thank you so much for your help. I tried i put the delaminator on and tried to walk through the bit ball of light but nothing happens :-(. Any idea on what Im doing wrong? Thanks again!!

ktdisney

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thank you Alaska girl I finally got it :). Thanks again!!

Most reactions

Latest posts