What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

hplegofan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in the same part, right after escaping from the fire, just walking around but no where to go. One part says I need a super strenght character, another one says I need dark magic. There doesn't seem to be anything else available to do. Any help?

ktdisney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So how did you do it? It won't let me break up the silver Lego either

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going through for the second time and getting ready to do year 7 chapter 2. I know I am going to have to battle Voltemort again. It took forever to do it the first time. Is their a trick to doing it short of tapping for what seemed like 30 minutes each time. What fun is that first of all and the only challenge is to see if your finger holds out. I am not looking forward to this part. Any suggestions would be great.

althalus204

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck in Year 6 - Chapter 4 Cave Entrance, I am trying to get the last character token and it is on the other side of a pit above a walkway. I don't know how to clear the gap. I tried using a ghost but they fall in as well.

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ktdisney said:
So how did you do it? It won't let me break up the silver Lego either

To break silver Lego, you need to have Reducto as your active charm. Hold your finger down on the middle of the screen and it will 'charge' your spell. Move your finger so the circle (I think it should be orange) points at the Lego and it should destroy it ;)

ktdisney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer I have been trying this for days :). That is what I have been doing but it's not working. I'm in the dark cave (sorry not sure which section). I found one light but can't do anything with it. Near the silver Legos is an area that you need a pet which neither one has. If you keep walking around you can't get pass the fire. Help :). Thank you!!

ktdisney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To break silver Lego, you need to have Reducto as your active charm. Hold your finger down on the middle of the screen and it will 'charge' your spell. Move your finger so the circle (I think it should be orange) points at the Lego and it should destroy it ;)

Thank you for your answer I have been trying this for days :). That is what I have been doing but it's not working. I'm in the dark cave (sorry not sure which section). I found one light but can't do anything with it. Near the silver Legos is an area that you need a pet which neither one has. If you keep walking around you can't get pass the fire. Help :). Thank you!!

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ktdisney said:

Could you take a screen shot? Home+lock buttons at the same time. That may help me see where you are.

ktdisney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could you take a screen shot? Home+lock buttons at the same time. That may help me see where you are.

It's on my iPad so I can't. :-(. I guess it's really not a cave but you can't see where you are walking. You eventually come to a light that does nothing and you walk down and you come upon the silver Legos. The small ones will break but the bigger ones won't.
If you walk around the silver Legos that is where the fire stops you. Thanks :). Hopes this helps

ktdisney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's on my iPad so I can't. :-(. I guess it's really not a cave but you can't see where you are walking. You eventually come to a light that does nothing and you walk down and you come upon the silver Legos. The small ones will break but the bigger ones won't.
If you walk around the silver Legos that is where the fire stops you. Thanks :). Hopes this helps

It's also the place that you only have Harry and albus Does that help?

maboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am still in the cave and can't find the entrance. I read on one of the posts to keep going back and forth getting light. Is there a certain order you have to go because I still only have the same 3 arrows that I began with. I have been doing this for a hour. HELP.

Okay. I'm crying uncle. I have been in this cave for 2 days now. I have gone back and forth with Dumbledore with the deluminator and still can't get any more than 3 arrows. I have to be missing something. Please tell me what I am missing. I would really like to get out of the cave and move on. Any help would be so very much appreciated.

I really am sorry for keep asking but I really can't figure this out. Anyone please help!
Did you ever figure it out? I have been stuck for a week and only have 2 of the arrows so I didn't even get as far as you did. How do you get rid of those horn things on the 3rd apparition circle so I can move it? What am I doing wrong or missing? Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts