What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

BingoZingo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ykendall said:
I'm stuck in a room where a girl is on a chair with a broom, sweeping rats. There is something hidden, but I haven't got seekerspecks, the pets can't go up the tube because a piece is missing. I can't open the door because I'm not strong enough.
3 goblets are on the bench and a man is sitting at the bench. I've tried to catch the rats... well I've tried everything I can think of! What am I missing? Please help!
Thanks.

Use the cat to swat the rats.

Dixie05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just started playing and can't figure out how to get out of the hub (hogwarts castle where you buy stuff and opt to free play levels you've played)! I feel really stupid asking but I've destroyed everything, changed characters and gone into every room possible (trophy room and order of the pheonix). Please help!

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have a trick for jumping. I have to jump three shelves and have been trying for 3 days. I am just about ready to throw the iPad. So frustrating

Momm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help me - I am stuck in Year 6 Chapter 3 - I cannot get the character coin at the ringer?

MeghanSnell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I am stuck on year 8 in the room of requirements, I am on an island type thing with fire all around me. I have moved the black thing to the end of the ladder to keep it in place and now I have to go to the end of the ladder and jump to the next spot (I think). I must have tried jumping literally 500 times now. Do I have to do something else. Has anyone else had a hard time with this? How do I get across!!!! PLEASE HELP ME :(

MuffyBabe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you can't do spectrespecs without Luna - so as in original year 1-4 game, there are bits you have to return to later when you have more spells/characters

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have a trick for jumping. I have to jump three shelves and have been trying for 3 days. I am just about ready to throw the iPad. So frustrating

What helped (and oh my, was the jumping driving me demented) me: You have to use the jump button and the control pad on the left. Now, instead of movingthe ball in the centre ofthe control pad, tap the ring round it at the point where you want to go, i.e. left for left etc.

Kbuz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know I must be missing something obvious. I've finished all Lego Wii games wand iPad Y1-4 with no problem but I can't do this! chapter 6 Level 4 (I think). Dumbledore and Harry in the cave - got past the deluminator bits and I've found silver bricks with a note to use targeted Reducto, but I can't target them. I don't get a blue/red circle when I hold down the wand and target, it just stays orange. What am I doing wrong? I've blasted all around me to see if ai need to break something before targeting but no go.

I am stuck here too. Anyone have a hint?

bobsmum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have gone back to free play year 5, chapter 4 and I am missing 1 character token from the 2nd half. I have tried doing it as Luna in the specs, as Harry and as a Deatheater and cannot figure out where the last token is, for this level. Any help would be appreciated.

babaylan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JOY88 said:
If you are stuck finding a person, brick or hat let me know.
I have a nice little spreadsheet with all the info.

I am still doing the dueling club.
I haven't beat Voldemort yet which gets you Voldemort in his suit.
I have a guess on the last person and I am super excited.
They have R Ravenclaw, H Hufflepuff, & S Slytherin.
In the dueling club for the 'bonus category' is headmasters and founders.
The last spot in my character list falls between Ginny Weasley & Greg Goyle.
I am willing to bet the last character is Godric Gryffindor.
I can't wait.

Joy88:eek:

I have done free play twice at 12 Grimmauld Place and I am missing one hat and one character piece. I have visited the upstairs room with Buckbeak and the side room with the broken snowy window. Thought I've done everything but apparently not.
What have I missed?

Finally figured it out! Found the hidden basement!

Last edited:

potterperson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's a link to a walkthrough that tells where all the character tokens, hats and red bricks are.

Moderation Notice:This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

Cybersam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cave level 6

What do I need to do to light up the cave in level 6. I'm obviously doing something wrong because I don't seem to be able to get the deluminator to work. I have found a light in the middle of the space and tried pointing the deluminator at its, but nothing seems to happen.

Why is it as soon as I post for help, I immediately figure out where I'm going wrong?

I am having trouble with the cave also. How do I get the dell intro to work. I can't see a wretched thing.

MuffyBabe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck in year 6 where there is fire raging all around. Have tried driving the water truck round and hosing everything but the fire doesn't go out. What do I do?

Most reactions

Latest posts