What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

Sam i am

iPF Noob
Reaction score
potterperson said:
IIRC, there's nothing in the chest but a Death Eater for you to battle. You can't open or destroy the chest even after the Death Eater comes out. In Free Play you can open a door to the basement for more hats, character cards.

Here's a very detailed walkthrough that I found that lists where and how to get bricks, hats and tokens: xxxxxxxxxxx I hope this helps.

Many Thanks to Potterperson (and the guide link), got my 100%. There was a pile of junk behind Nagini in 7-2 chap 4 that I kept ignoring. That created stocks to hold him and gave me James Potter! Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:

camaja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
So thrilled the new game is finally with us. Not too happy with the new controls mind you. Got myself stuck in year 5, the ministry, where you have to run from that water (stupid with the control), then fight death eaters (again stupid, as u cannot see them properly) and hurray now finally stuck trying to jump on those shelves, any suggestions, tricks? Sometimes make no 1 but never no 2, desperate!
same problem here. do I move and press up arrow and hope to get lucky?

Buzz1447

iPF Noob
Reaction score
same problem here. do I move and press up arrow and hope to get lucky?

Sorry to say I didn't find any majic way to get to top, ended up using a ghost charature to do it but took me along time. Good luck and keep trying, you'll get there in the end.

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry to say I didn't find any majic way to get to top, ended up using a ghost charature to do it but took me along time. Good luck and keep trying, you'll get there in the end.

What helped me, was not to move the control button on the left while jumping but just tapping the ring round it at the point where I want to go, i.e. left, right, up or down..

Greedysgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I am sorry if someone has asked this already but I am on chapter 7 gringotts bank and I can't find the red brick anywhere.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Steph

Greedysgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in Year 6 (Half Blood Prince) Chapter 4 in The Cave Entrance and can't find the stinking red brick! Does anyone know where it is?

Hi holly.

Once you are in the second cave. Get the specs and direct to your right is a statue. There are 3 statues in total a
1.direct to left as enter second cave
2.left to your left as you walk towards to green lock (for the boat)
3.by the waterfall.

I am sorry if my directions are bad. I am no use at giving them lol.

Good luck

Steph

heamhous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I am sorry if someone has asked this already but I am on chapter 7 gringotts bank and I can't find the red brick anywhere.

Any ideas?

If you go on about page 25 of this thread there is a complete list of where all red bricks are located and how to ge them. Good luck on your search.
On a different note I can't find the last hat anywhere in year 6 chapter 1. I know it's either in the house or the Weasley's shop. Does anyone have any ideas? I don't remember where I found the first 3 but it's the last thing I need for 100%.

Edit: I got it. For some reason I couldn't target the shelf above the tub. Definitely irritating.

Last edited:

potterperson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Steph

Make sure you zap all the suits of armor. There are 8 of them.

Shabby Alonso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm stuck on year 6 at the fire at the weasleys house. I've rescued lupin, built the pet tunnel and fire extinguisher, put out the fire by the carrots and picked them all. I'm stuck on what to do next. I don't have a deluminator or hermoine, I can't seem to put out any more fires or get the lupin werewolf up the pet tunnel.

Can anyone help please?

Nevermind.......I found the flames I could put out in the back garden

Last edited:

HollyT01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi holly.

Once you are in the second cave. Get the specs and direct to your right is a statue. There are 3 statues in total a
1.direct to left as enter second cave
2.left to your left as you walk towards to green lock (for the boat)
3.by the waterfall.

I am sorry if my directions are bad. I am no use at giving them lol.

Good luck

Steph

THANK YOU! I finally found it!

Toni7786

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please help. I'm at the beginning of yr5, trip to Hogsmeade, trying to cross the river. I've searched and read that i need to use reducto on platforms ob other side, then leviosa. I can't break them, the purple circle doesn't come up for leviosa, I'm so stuck! Help?

dsmith16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there! I am stuck on the same thing... How did you get past it?

many thanks!

---------

OK, I see that what I was replying to wasn't copied into my posting. Duhhh...

I was trying to ask Krupp how to get past the books in Bathilda Bagshot's house....

Thanks!

Last edited:

asagrave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck battling Voldemort. I've moved the light next to the devil's snare but I don't have a deluminator. Help please. :/

Nevermind. Lol

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts